Producer for over 30 years !
Lucien Georgelin, a jam maker since the beginning of the 80s, has always been anchored in the rich terroir of the South West and more particularly that of Lot-et-Garonne.
Virazeil, a modest commune in Lot et Garonne, stuck on one side by orchards and on the other by the production of foie gras, accompanies the first steps of Lucien Georgelin as a farmer.
With his jams, Lucien Georgelin maintains the tradition thanks to the recipes passed down to him by his mother when he was still a child.
...But also innovative
Over time, its reputation has grown and the ranges have diversified, giving birth to innovative products whose recipes, tasty and generous, highlight local products.
Awards and certifications
- IFS (International Food Standard)
- AB ( Agriculture Biologique)
- Saveur de l'année : 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Victoire des Autodidactes
- Sélection SIAL Innovation : 2014 and 2015
- E+, Entrepreneurs Engagés
- Gold medal - General agricultural competition : 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Silver medal - General agricultural competition : 2015 and 2016
- Bronze medal - General agricultural competition : 2015 and 2016
- LSA Trophy : 2014